10 + 1 Whisky Quotes
10 + 1 Whisky Fun & Quotes
Whisky has been the favorable drink for writers, philosophers and politicians, but most importantly to the ordinary people!
A lot of books have been written accompanied with a glass of whisky, endless conversations about life were triggered over a bottle of whisky and a lot of quotes were inspired under its magic influence!
We have selected some of these quotes below as a tribute to all whisky drinkers over the centuries!
1. "Love makes the world go round? Not at all. Whisky makes it go round twice as fast." ― Compton Mackenzie
2. "There is no bad whisky. There are only some whiskies that aren't as good as others." ― Raymond Chandler
3. "Courage is a vitamin best swallowed with whisky. ―Jarod Kintz
4. "Lord, give me coffee to change things I can change, and whisky to accept the ones I can not!"
5. "Whisky doesn't ask silly questions, whisky understands".
6. "Rather be someone's dram of whisky, than everyone's cup of tea".
7. "Always curry a large flagon of whisky in case of snakebite and furthermore always curry a small snake!" ― W.C Fields
8. "I know some who are constantly drunk on books as other men are drunk on whisky." ― H.L. Mencken
9. "Whisky, like a beautiful woman, demands appreciation. You gaze first, then it's time to drink." ― Haruki Murakami
10. "Too much of anything is bad, but too much of good whisky is barely enough." Mark Twain
11. "Whisky experience, is about gathering memories from each whisky, not just collecting sealed bottles"― Single Malt Lodge